2020 Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellations are regrettable, but a significant portion of our expenses are committed long before trip departure. Merchant service fees and office staff wages among them. Our 10% non-refundable fee accounts for these expenses.
Upon written notice of cancellation, the balance of your trip price will be refunded according to the following schedule:
Half Day and Day Trips:
- 4 or more days prior to trip date, a full refund less a 10% administrative fee;
- Less than 4 days of trip date, no refund.
Multi-day Trips (camp, lodge and mothership) and ACA Courses:
- 30 days or more prior to trip date, a full refund less a 10% administrative fee;
- 29 – 14 days of trip date, 50% refund;
- Less than 14 days, no refund.
If you have to cancel your trip with us, please consider accepting a credit for the 2021 season. This allows you to rebook your trip next season, at the same rate and with less effort, while supporting our small business.
If your trip is canceled by Anadyr Adventures, for foul weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will refund you in full.