2023 Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellations are regrettable but a significant portion of our expenses are committed long before trip departure, merchant service fees and office staff wages among them. Our 10% non-refundable fee accounts for these expenses.
Upon written notice of cancellation, the balance of your trip price will be refunded according to the following schedule:
Half Day and Day Trips:
- 4 or more days (96 hours or more) prior to trip date, a full refund less a 10% administrative fee;
- Less than 4 days (96 hours) of trip date, no refund.
Multi-day Trips (camp, lodge and mothership) and ACA Courses:
- 30 days or more prior to trip date, a full refund less a 10% administrative fee;
- 29 – 14 days of trip date, 50% refund;
- Less than 14 days, no refund.
If you have to cancel your trip with us, you may inquire about retaining a credit. This would allow you to rebook your trip, at the same rate and with less effort, while supporting our small business. Credits will be offered on a per case basis and are not guaranteed.
If your trip is canceled by Anadyr Adventures, for foul weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will refund you in full.